Saturday the 27th of October is an important date for our community, when you will be asked to choose your local Councillor for the next four years. I seek your support because I have a vision for a better Port Melbourne, Garden City and Beacon Cove.
We are lucky to live in Sandridge; we have an enviable bayside location, a vibrant young community and it’s a great environment to raise a family. In spite of this, we face significant challenges in the water quality at our beaches, the pressures of growth and unnecessary red tape for home owners and small businesses. We need a second school and our sports clubs deserve more support. These are real problems that will require passion, hard work and local knowledge to overcome.
My vision for our community will begin with reintroducing a focus on Port. For too long St Kilda has been the focus of Council decisions and we need a representative on Council who demands we get our fair share. The next step will be utilising my 17 years experience in business to ensure your rates are used efficiently. I’ll rely on your views to shape our future; I’ve listened closely to what you’ve told me and as a home owner in Bay Street I’m personally aware of the issues facing our community.
- Keep planning decisions local and listen to the community
- New sporting & community facilities as our population grows
- Win the fight for two new schools and better childcare
- Improve water quality at our beaches.
- Be available to all residents & businesses via my mobile 0448816220 or email anytime.
- Lived in and around Port Melbourne for over 10 years
- Home owner in Bay Street
- 17 years working in business (state and national roles)
- Active community member: volunteer at a local cycling club, member of the Australian Labor Party and Animals Australia
- Passionate about the future of our community